Product & Model Show
Model’s info: height-168cm, weight-50kg, chest-84cm, wear size-l (for reference only)
The melodious and mysterious Dunhuang culture has attracted countless admirers. This outfit combines a large number of Dunhuang features: circular floral patterns, divine deer, and orange-green color combinations. The improved combination of the half-sleeved shirt and skirt allows for easy donning and realization of your Dunhuang dancer dream.
- Consisting of a long-sleeved shirt, half-sleeved shirt, and pleated skirt, the classic Tang Dynasty Hanfu style is infused with Dunhuang elements. The exquisite color scheme and rich embroidery and printing make it easy to add Dunhuang charm to your outfit style with ease.
- The long-sleeved shirt is made of chiffon material, with thick embroidered cuffs. The half-sleeved shirt is made of satin chiffon material and features a classic Dunhuang circular floral pattern print, and is embellished with orange beads.
- The wrap pleated skirt uses two classic Dunhuang colors as intermediate colors, with Dunhuang divine deer and auspicious clouds as patterns. The skirt head is made of brocade satin as the base material, with a thick texture.
Before You Buy:
- The price is in US Dollar, Paypal & Credit Card will Auto Help convert currency when you checkout
- Color may little vary due to different Display/Monitor setting
- Manual measurement, there will be 2-3cm differences of the size