Product & Model Show
Model’s info: height-168cm, weight-45kg, chest-80cm, wear size-m (for reference only)
The Xuan Robe is inspired by the image of a chivalrous swordsman. A black robe draped over your shoulders pays homage to Tang-era wandering chivalrous youths.
- The entire round-collar robe features double-layered construction, with fine yarn material on the outer layer, with shiny black and navy blue satin fabric as an inner lining.
- The front lapel has lotus embroidery surrounded by clouds, pavilions, and mountains – all depicted in fluid lines.
- Shoulder patches featuring lotus flower embroidery and tassels complement geometric patterns embroidered on sleeves for cohesive design.
Before You Buy:
- The price is in US Dollar, Paypal & Stripe payment will auto help convert currency when you checkout, if you fail to pay with your local city bank card, please try using a different bank card
- Color may little vary due to different Display/Monitor settings, and the product photos use fill light, so the visuals will be a little brighter than the actual item
- Manual measurement, there will be 2-3cm differences of the size, and some items may be available in newly produced or improved versions, which may have minor differences, such as the position of the pattern print