Product & Model Show
Model’s info: height-163cm, weight-45kg, chest-82cm, wear size-s (for reference only)
This set of hanfu consists of a Zhiju robe and a waist belt, embodying a refreshing overall style with a hint of gallantry.
- By combining the layered collar structure seen in the Han Dynasty hanfu, this set has been improved upon the traditional collar design and adorned with embroidery featuring mountain patterns. Not only does it beautifully frame the face, but it also exudes an air of chivalry.
- The waist features a design inspired by flying cranes and auspicious clouds as embroidered themes. It not only allows for flexible adjustments but also provides the standout feature for this entire ensemble.
- The robe is designed with double-layered fabric, highlighting wing embroidery on the sleeves. With its loose and comfortable skirt design adorned by an embroidered scene depicting mountains and cranes.
Before You Buy:
- The price is in US Dollar, Paypal & Stripe payment will auto help convert currency when you checkout, if you fail to pay with your local city bank card, please try using a different bank card
- Color may little vary due to different Display/Monitor settings, and the product photos use fill light, so the visuals will be a little brighter than the actual item
- Manual measurement, there will be 2-3cm differences of the size, and some items may be available in newly produced or improved versions, which may have minor differences, such as the position of the pattern print, the raw material & color of the pendants, buttons, and other accessories