Product & Model Show
Model’s info: height-165cm, weight-45kg, chest-78cm, wear size-m (for reference only)
Inspired by ancient Astana figurines, this set of Hanfu perfectly captures the elegant and refined style of women in the heyday of the Tang Dynasty.
- The design draws inspiration from unearthed artifacts, featuring delicate flowers and green leaves embellishing a light grey short shirt that exudes fairy-like gentleness.
- The one-piece long skirt uses fresh green as its base color, integrating leaf prints into vintage textures for a natural and rustic feel.
- As one of the most iconic styles in Tang dynasty attire, Qixiong Shanqun offers wearers an immersive experience that transports back in time. This particular Hanfu outfit not only suits spring outings but also satisfies your dream of experiencing life during the golden era of Tang dynasty fashion.
Before You Buy:
- The price is in US Dollar, Paypal & Stripe payment will auto help convert currency when you checkout, if you fail to pay with your local city bank card, please try using a different bank card
- Color may little vary due to different Display/Monitor settings, and the product photos use fill light, so the visuals will be a little brighter than the actual item
- Manual measurement, there will be 2-3cm differences of the size, and some items may be available in newly produced or improved versions, which may have minor differences, such as the position of the pattern print