Product & Model Show
Model’s info: height-168cm, weight-50kg, chest-84cm, wear size-l (for reference only)
This Hanfu ensemble employs the classic Hezi skirt style from the Tang Dynasty, with the highlight being the gentle gradient hues and intricate embroidery patterns, as if transporting you back to the flourishing Tang era.
- Colorful butterfly and peony flower embroideries adorn the collar and cuffs, with the gradient colors exuding a gentle aura throughout the entire wide-sleeved shirt.
- The skirt head of the Heziqun is decorated with a peony flower and tassels, with the skirt body color corresponding to the wide-sleeved shirt. The entire skirt hem is filled with peony floral patterns, exuding an elegant and graceful aura.
- The entire Hanfu costume is made of comfortable fabric, ensuring breathability while exuding a classical charm.
Before You Buy:
- The price is in US Dollar, Paypal & Credit Card will Auto Help convert currency when you checkout
- Color may little vary due to different Display/Monitor setting
- Manual measurement, there will be 2-3cm differences of the size
Bridget Richards (verified owner) –
I love this floral hanfu dress! It’s lightweight but not too sheer – perfect for spring, and would make a lovely Easter dress! I’m petite and was worried about it being too long, but it was a great length on me (just a few inches longer than on the model in the pictures).