Product & Model Show
Model’s info: height-163cm, weight-45kg, chest-82cm, wear size-m (for reference only)
The Hezi skirt has always been one of the fantastic styles among Tang Dynasty hanfu enthusiasts, often adorned with exquisite embroidery. Every girl who wishes to experience the ancient beauty of a noble concubine should add it to her wardrobe.
- This hanfu set consists of a Hezi skirt as the main piece and two wide-sleeved tops, with purple being the primary color.
- The delicate floral embroidery design on the head of the skirt, paired with classic Tang Dynasty patterns, effortlessly captures attention.
- The fabric of the wide-sleeved tops emits a unique luster when reflecting sunlight.
Before You Buy:
- The price is in US Dollar, Paypal & Stripe payment will auto help convert currency when you checkout, if you fail to pay with your local city bank card, please try using a different bank card
- Color may little vary due to different Display/Monitor settings, and the product photos use fill light, so the visuals will be a little brighter than the actual item
- Manual measurement, there will be 2-3cm differences of the size, and some items may be available in newly produced or improved versions, which may have minor differences, such as the position of the pattern print, the raw material & color of the pendants, buttons, and other accessories