Product & Model Show
This versatile hairpiece adds a touch of refined elegance to casual and formal hairstyles alike. The exquisite butterfly and calligraphy tassel details convey sophisticated Asian artistry.
- Meticulously handcrafted out of durable wood resin, this hairpin depicts a butterfly suspended in flight. Below it swirls an elegant tassel resembling a Chinese calligraphy ink swipe.
- At 18cm in length, this substantial hairpiece makes an eye-catching statement. With its elegant butterfly shape, this hairpiece accentuates hanfu updos, buns, braids and more.
- Not only for hanfu, qipao, you can wear it for any Chinese-inspired ensemble cultural festivals, teas, Lunar New Year celebrations. Feel uplifted when you wear this cultural hairpin that celebrates artistic tradition.
Before You Buy:
- The price is in US Dollar, Paypal & Stripe payment will auto help convert currency when you checkout, if you fail to pay with your local city bank card, please try using a different bank card
- Color may little vary due to different Display/Monitor settings, and the product photos use fill light, so that the visuals will be a little brighter than the actual item
- Manual measurement, there will be 2-3cm differences of the size, and some items may be available in newly produced or improved versions, which may have minor differences, such as the position of the pattern print, the raw material & color of the pendants, buttons, and other accessories