Product & Model Show
Model’s info: height-166cm, weight-45kg, chest-82cm, wear size-s (for reference only)
On the basis of traditional design, this Ming Dynasty Hanfu outfit incorporates cute cat-themed elements inspired by the Palace Museum’s imperial cats.
- The top is a square-collar short shirt embroidered on both sides of the collar with small cats and daisies, complementing flower-printed buttons on the front panel and cuffs.
- The fairy-like gradient color pleated skirt features lazy yet lively small cat patterns in various poses adorning its hemline.
- This entire Hanfu outfit uses lightweight and comfortable fabrics to create a relaxed but adorable style while helping you avoid feeling stuffy during hot weather.
Before You Buy:
- The price is in US Dollar, Paypal & Stripe payment will auto help convert currency when you checkout, if you fail to pay with your local city bank card, please try using a different bank card
- Color may little vary due to different Display/Monitor settings, and the product photos use fill light, so the visuals will be a little brighter than the actual item
- Manual measurement, there will be 2-3cm differences of the size, and some items may be available in newly produced or improved versions, which may have minor differences, such as the position of the pattern print